Concrete PANEL PURE
With dade PANELS made of concrete, dade-design has created a new generation of wall cladding for a variety of applications.
The dade PANEL pure with your design?
We can implement your own panel design on the basis of the dade PANEL pure. You can also choose from countless graphic concrete surfaces, even photo concrete.
Factsheet dade concrete panel collection
Dimensions: 2600 x 900 mm (tolerance +/- 1mm per running meter)
Thickness: 15mm (+/- 1,5mm)
Breaking load: First crack: 132kg / break: 219kg
Weight per panel: 84kg
Sales price per sqm: 169 Euro excl. VAT. ex works (dealer conditions on request)
Shipping costs: Shipping class 5
- Transport rack & Packaging, CHF 242.-
- Impregnation (dust protection), CHF 22.- / Panel
- Coating (dust protection and liquids), CHF 27.50 / Panel
- Mounting adhesive: CHF 38.50 / Cartridge
- Colour surcharge + 10% (delivery time 6-8 weeks)
- Real concrete: dade ROC high performance concrete
- Delivery time from stock: 2-3 working days
- Break-proof (2.10 kN breaking load), can be increased if necessary
- Available in the colours concrete grey (standard), anthracite & beige
- Panels can be cut with a regular flex or stone saw, with no steel reinforcements included
- All panels can also be supplied in special sizes, special colours and with graphic surfaces (see dade DIGITAL). (sqm price from EUR 200 / sqm)
- We use your design or you can choose from countless graphic concrete surface surfaces, even photo concrete.
Test results (quote):
In general it can be said that the dade PANELS have shown a very high ductility during the test. The test specimens were able to hold the applied load, even maxing out our position sensors without significant load drop. This behavior is rather unusual for “conventional” concrete and indicates a very effective reinforcement.
- Assembly adhesives (concrete on wood / plasterboard, concrete on concrete) can be obtained from dade. A dust-free surface is very important.
- Leave the panel on the transport rack for as long as possible
- Always carry the panel on edge – never flat
- When erecting the panel, stabilize the middle to avoid hairline cracks
- See dade product and care instructions
- Tolerances see above. Concrete is never exactly accurate.
- It is real concrete – not an artificial product. Therefore, colour deviations of the individual panels may occur.
- The panels are rarely completely homogeneous: efflorescence, small air pockets as well as hairline cracks are among the product features of concrete
- Panels not suitable for structural applications (eg. facades or self-supporting walls) as well as places with constant humidity (eg swimming pools). For shower areas, the dade coating is mandatory.
Application examples dade PANEL